Meirion Davies & Co Ltd / Meirion Davies a’i Gwmni Cyf
MD Fast Grass
MD Fast Grass
A high- producing shorter term mixture, containing low temperature tolerant grasses. A perfect low cost option to sow late into autumn after Maize. Alternatively, use as a “quick fix” in spring or summer to boost on farm forage production.
Ideal for winter cropping, under sowing to Maize for soil erosion control and as “fuel” for AD Plants.
• Expands the annual window of utilisation for forage production, because of its low temperature capability. This gives extra DM on the shoulders of the spring and autumn seasons.
• Great economic options to keep seed input costs to a minimum.
• Provides extremely robust autumn and spring growth compared to other perennial ryegrass based mixtures.
• Also a perfect choice to under-sow to Maize in mid-summer to prevent soil erosion and get a head start.
• MD Italian and MD Fast Grass mixtures provide very high sugar and soluble carbohydrate content in cut (or even grazed) forage.
• This mixture widens the sowing options in the summer and autumn season and give the opportunity to get three crops in two years!!
• A perfect choice too, to suppress indigenous grass weed problems.
Please call 01745 812400 to check availability of MD Fast Grass and to place your order.View full details