Our Opening Hours are temporarily changing:
From today our depot will be open 8am - 1pm each day and closed on Saturdays & Sundays. We will still be operating by telephone up to 5.30pm but by closing at 1pm we will be reducing our Customer contact and practicing social distancing as per the Government advice.
The new opening times will enable us to concentrate on scheduled deliveries in the afternoons.
During the opening hours we will be operating the following procedure:
- Account Customers will have priority and we strongly encourage you take advantage of our delivery service
- We will only supply essential goods in accordance with Government Guidelines
- Please telephone or email your order in advance
- Non account customers may also contact us for essential goods only but must pay by card in advance of collecting and we will refuse service without a prior order
- No card, cash or cheque payments will be accepted on the day.
PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLES ONCE YOU ARRIVE ON SITE.
We as a business need to think about our Customers, our staff and their families ensuring that you all stay safe during this difficult time and by doing this we will play our part in protecting the NHS whilst serving the community as best we can.
STAY AT HOME - PROTECT THE NHS - SAVE LIVES